When it comes to cochlear implants, we're world-leaders. That's because we're committed to world's best practice, grounded by research and innovation, and have a team of experts here for you.
Our audiologists and allied health professionals will work with you to achieve the best possible outcomes for you or your child, and surgeries are conducted by Australia’s leading Ear Nose and Throat (ENT) surgeons.
With you every step of the way
From your initial hearing assessment, through to the cochlear implantation and ongoing support, we’ll be with you every step of the way.
Our support is tailored to your individual journey, and can include:
- pre-assessment advice
- assessment support
- ENT consultations
- organising surgery
- technical programming of your device
- ongoing holistic care
- rehabilitation services
- allied health services, such as speech pathology, occupational therapy, psychology, and family counsellors
- integrated early intervention services for children
- 24-hour technical support
- Connected Services for adults, children and families who don't live near a NextSense centre, allowing all Australians to access services online.