Adopt NextSense as your organisation's charity of choice, make tax-effective donations, give through your payroll system or partner with us to provide life-changing initiatives in your name.
Your financial support will help families across Australia to access vital hearing and vision services and support the people, research, and technology that make it all possible.
Make your mark
There are many ways you can support NextSense, and we customise your partnership to match your objectives and ensure you can have a real impact. Some of the ways our current partners support us include:
- workplace giving programs
- corporate donations
- cause-related marketing
- volunteering days
- peer-to-peer fundraising challenges.
Our Corporate Partnerships team are ready and waiting to talk to you.Contact the team
Show them you care
A partnership with NextSense is a great way to support the community and demonstrate your brand values to your staff, customers and partners.
You can boost your workplace culture and increase customer loyalty, all while giving back to those who need your support, because:
- Almost half of Australians in today’s workforce (42%) say working in an ethical organisation that has a positive impact is important to them.
- Organisations with a strong corporate social responsibility (CSR) program have a 13% increase in productivity and 50% decrease in staff turnover.
- Ninety percent of consumers say they would switch or stick with a brand based on their social impact.
Partner with NextSense as part of your CSR strategy and help children with hearing or vision loss have the power to reach their potential.
Our corporate partners
Over our 160-year history, our corporate partners have played a pivotal role in helping us deliver innovative, world-class services to people across the country.
We invite you to join us and redefine the possibilities for people with hearing and vision loss.