From your favourite novel to knitting patterns, commercial menus to school textbooks, NextSense Accessibility and Inclusion service make all types of printed materials accessible—in the format that’s best for you or your audience.
Our services are for individuals, community groups, schools or organisations that require material in braille, large print, accessible E-text and 3D/2D tactile graphics.
We are a registered NDIS provider, and some people may be able to access our services through their NDIS funding.
Support for people who are blind or have low vision
With a long history of producing accessible information, NextSense has the expertise to produce quality publications. Materials include:
- Educational texts—textbooks, exam papers and standardized assessments for primary, high school and tertiary students, and more.
- Early learning support tools, including braille preschool books, large print and dual media learning materials.
- Commercial documents, such as menus, newsletters, AGM documents and annual reports, conference materials, certificates and greeting cards.
- Recreational materials such as large print novels, children’s books and knitting or craft patterns.
Alternative formats are available
Our team can provide the following alternative formats for people who are blind or have low vision:
- large print
- accessible electronic text including EPUB 3; and
- 3D printed material, 2D tactile material and bold, large print graphics.