Support when and where you need it
We can come to you in any corner of Australia.
NextSense Connected Services brings an expert team to you via video conferencing or telepractice.
We've been connecting with families this way for many years so that people who live outside our service locations can still work with our education experts.
Like in-person sessions, Connected Services provides you and your child with individualised support, from experienced NextSense therapists and teachers. Here’s what it may involve:
- individual and group sessions
- tools for listening and spoken language development
- Auslan support
- braille tuition and vision loss support
- transition to preschool, school and School Support
- a lending library with child and parent resources
- parent networking and information.
How much does a Connected Services program cost?
NextSense is a registered NDIS provider which means we can provide services covered under your NDIS plan, at no cost to you.
Who's this service for?
NextSense Connected Services is available to any child in Australia who:
- can't access a local NextSense centre
- has significant hearing or vision loss
- is under 18.
- hasn't started or hasn't finished their schooling.