Australia's largest cochlear implant program
We deliver Australia’s largest and most comprehensive cochlear implant program, giving you access to leading surgeons, expert health professionals, and the latest technologies to support you on your journey.
Each year we support:
- 400+ people to receive cochlear implants
- 5,000+ children and adults with cochlear implant services.
The support we provide for our clients is based on your unique needs and goals. We use the latest evidence to deliver flexible, tailored care, in person or remotely—all around Australia.
Here are five things you should know about our Cochlear Implant Program:
- We’re for everyone—babies, kids and teens and adults.
- With over 20 sites across Australia, outreach to regional areas and a long history of telepractice, we can support you wherever you are.
- Our services are bulk-billed through Medicare and there are little to no out-of-pocket costs.
- We not only provide services, we also conduct research in the field. Our services are based on the latest evidence and best practice driven by our own data, and in collaboration with partners.
- The services we provide are tailored to you, and based on your unique goals. We work with you in your community, with local surgeons, local hospitals and local environments.