- Course Code
- 3 hours
This package is a bundle of 6 webinars related to working with students who are blind or have low vision. This package is suitable to teachers, SLSO's and other professionals working with students who are blind or have low vision in the classroom.
Topics of these webinars include:
- Instructional Strategies for children with vision impairment
- Classroom strategies for students with vision loss
- Creating Accessible Word Documents
- Creating Accessible Excel Documents
- Creating an Accessible PDF
- Creating Accessible PowerPoints
This event addresses the following Standards from the Australian Professional Standards for Teachers: 1.1.2, 1.2.2, 1.3.2, 1.4.2, 1.5.2, 1.6.2, 2.6.2, 3.2.2, 3.3.2, 3.4.2, 3.6.2, 4.1.2, 4.4.2, 4.5.2, 5.1.2, 5.2.2, 5.3.2, 5.4.2, 6.2.2, 6.2.6, 6.3.2, 6.4.2, 7.4.2. It fits within the Priority Area of Children/ Student with Disabilities. This event is evidence and research based.